ISAFE is a non-profit organization in United Arab Emirates
Membership in I-SAFE shall consist of three (3) classifications: (a) chartered (b) Institutional and (c) Interim.
(a) Chartered Member: Any person who graduated Diploma in Safety & Fire Engineering and acquired a Doctorate / Masters Degree of related discipline from any Academic Institution.
(b) Institutional Member: Any person who graduated and acquired Safety Officers Course from Institute of Safety & Fire Engineers (ISAFE) and other related discipline from any Academic Institution.
(c) Interim Member: Any person is presently employed as Safety Officer and person who graduated Four (4) years course and aspiring to be a Safety Officer
Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- First priority on every ISAFE Activity
- Discounts on Safety Trainings (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHA, IOSH) from reputable training provider
- Continuous update on Safety Informations, Ideas and Recommendation on every Job openings from members employer
- Group Contributions on Emergency Cases
- Obtain large network of Safety Engineers and job opportunities
Annual Membership Fee: Aed 100 ( Group Identification Card/Membership Certificate)
For Membership Registration please feel free to call Engr. Malvin Labang at mobile no. 050-3584525 or Engr. Peter Molina at 050-1457705
1. Contact Membership Committee
2. Fill-up Membership Registration Form
3. Submit the Registration form together with the required Membership Fee.